First and foremost, I want to ensure that I understand what you wish to accomplish with your new website. More often than not, clients have an existing website that they doesn’t serve their needs. Understanding what works and what doesn’t is a good starting point in these situations. If you don’t have a website, I can illustrate the kinds of functions and features available in building a website for your organization — it helps if you review other websites and let me know what you like (and don’t like!). Lastly, I want to make sure that I understand your needs well enough to know whether this project is a good fit for everyone involved. If I can’t meet your requirements for whatever reason I won’t take on your project – it’s important to me that ALL digitalnordic projects are a success!
Each proposal I provide to a client is customized to individual needs; generally a project includes the following:
- Analysis of design and function needs and Client preferences
- A complete installation of the latest version of WordPress and MySQL database setup
- A custom designed uniquely branded theme.
- Custom favicon, header, background, and login.
- Well organized navigation.
- 2 or 3 concepts will be submitted to client for review and approval. These design concepts will be posted to a temporary area of the Developer’s website.
- Individual page creation with your content
- Your contact information
- A custom contact form so website visitors can send you an email
- Slideshow with your images
- Testing on all major modern browsers
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): optimize the Client’s web site with appropriate titles, keywords, descriptions and text. SEO benefits Client by providing maximum exposure of the website to search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Incorporate website analytic reporting via Google Analytics. This will benefit Client by measuring what types of website content are in high (and low) demand, so that future website investments can be focused on areas that offer the most value. These analytic measures are also very helpful for motivating potential advertisers or sponsors.
- Automatic database backup
- Website specific “Quick Start” Guide and content management training sessions
- Other features specific to your needs – the possibilities are almost endless!